- There is a non-refundable application fee paid by all students to secure a place in class.
- The fee is $25 per child; $35 per family.
- Tuition is based on a 9 month calendar year from September through May.
- Tuition payments are based on a tri-annual payment plan for the recreational dance program and are due by Sept. 1st, Dec. 1st and March 1st.
- Payments for the competitive dance program are due at the beginning of every month.
- All tuition and costume balances must be paid in full in order to participate in our annual recital.
- Family discounts apply to immediate family members of the recreational dance program.
- A reduction of 10% will be taken off the trimester payment of the sibling with the fewest number of classes.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Online payments coming soon
- Payments may be made by cash or check
Returned Check Policy
- A $35 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- A Late Fee of $15 will be charged for payments not received within 15 days of the due date.
- There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes.
- Missed classes, however, may be made-up within a month of the absence.
- Should you decide to withdraw from any classes, Loperfido Dance Academy requires a withdrawal form to be completed and signed.
- You will be responsible for the tuition balance up until the date the withdrawal form is received.
- Refunds will be given from the date the notice is received through your remaining paid balance of class time.
- The recital is held in June. Information regarding ticket sales, picture week, dress rehearsal, recital date and location will be announced at a later date.
- Each student will need one costume for every dance number they are performing in the annual recital.
- Deposits - A deposit of $50 per costume will be due by November 1st.
- Balance - All remaining costume balances are due by March 1st.
- Once a costume has been ordered, there are NO REFUNDS/CREDITS.
- All tuition and fee balances must be paid in full in order to receive costumes.
Mommy & Me — Deposit $50; Balance $15
Creative Movement — Deposit $50; Balance $15
Elementary — Deposit $50; Balance $15
Ages 7-9 — Deposit $50; Balance $25
Ages 10-12 — Deposit $50; Balance $35
Teen — Deposit $50; Balance $35
General Rules & Regulations
- Dress codes will be strictly enforced, since it is part of the discipline of dance and ensures that your child will get the proper dance training.. Click here to review the dress code.
- Warm-up dance wear may be worn at the teacher's discretion.
- No dangling jewelry is to be worn to class. Not only is it a distraction, but it can be lost.
- No cell phones allowed in dance studios.
- Gum chewing is not allowed during class.
- No food or drinks in the studios. Water bottles only will be allowed. Please remember to clean up after yourself.
- An opportunity to observe your child's progress in dance class will be held once during the course of the dance season. Observation dates to be announced.
School Schedule and Inclement Weather
- Classes are not necessarily cancelled when school is cancelled.
- During inclement weather, we highly recommend calling the studio 1 hour prior to your scheduled class to see if your class is cancelled.
- Since this is not a weekly tuition, the rates are not adjusted from class cancelled due to holidays, inclement weather or other uncontrollable circumstances. (Likewise, there is no extra charge for months that have 5 classes.)
return to top of page -