- There is a non-refundable application fee paid by all students to secure a place in class.
- The fee is $40 per child; $50 per family.
- Tuition is based on a 9 month calendar year from September through May.
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st of every month.
- All tuition and costume balances must be paid in full in order to participate in our annual recital.
- Family discounts apply only to immediate family members of the recreational dance program.
- A reduction of 10% will be taken off the payment of the sibling with the least tuition.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Auto-Pay (Reoccurring Billing)
Each family must keep a credit card or checking/saving account (ACH) on file.
- Your tuition will be deducted from your account on the first of the month.
- Reoccurring payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Discover or checking/savings account.
Returned Check Policy
- A $35 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- A Late Fee of $15 will be charged for payments that are not able to be processed by the 10th of the month.
- There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes.
- Missed classes, however, may be made-up within a month of the absence.
- Should you decide to withdraw from any classes, Loperfido Dance Academy requires a withdrawal form to be completed and signed.
- You will be responsible for the tuition balance up until the date the withdrawal form is received.
- The recital is held in June. Information regarding ticket sales, picture week, dress rehearsal, recital date and location will be announced at a later date.
- Each student will need one costume for every dance number they are performing in the annual recital.
- Deposits - A deposit of $50 per costume will be due by November 1st.
- Balance due December 1st.
- Once a costume has been ordered, there are NO REFUNDS/CREDITS.
- All tuition and fee balances must be paid in full in order to receive costumes.
Mommy & Me — Deposit $50; Balance $25
Creative Movement — Deposit $50; Balance $25
Elementary — Deposit $50; Balance $25
Ages 7-9 — Deposit $50; Balance $35
Ages 10-12 — Deposit $50; Balance $35
Teen — Deposit $50; Balance $35
General Rules & Regulations
- Dress codes will be strictly enforced, since it is part of the discipline of dance and ensures that your child will get the proper dance training.. Click here to review the dress code.
- Warm-up dance wear may be worn at the teacher's discretion.
- No dangling jewelry is to be worn to class. Not only is it a distraction, but it can be lost.
- No cell phones allowed in dance studios.
- Gum chewing is not allowed during class.
- No food or drinks in the studios. Water bottles only will be allowed. Please remember to clean up after yourself.
- An opportunity to observe your child's progress in dance class will be held once during the course of the dance season. Observation dates to be announced.
School Schedule and Inclement Weather
- Classes are not necessarily cancelled when school is cancelled.
- During inclement weather, we highly recommend calling the studio 1 hour prior to your scheduled class to see if your class is cancelled.
- Since this is not a weekly tuition, the rates are not adjusted from class cancelled due to holidays, inclement weather or other uncontrollable circumstances. (Likewise, there is no extra charge for months that have 5 classes.)
return to top of page -